Sunday, September 21, 2008

Just Another Day in Paradise

Well, it looked like I was finished with WoW, but my real life situation is so bad, I need WoW just to have a little stress relief. So after a month off, I am puttering around with lowbie alts for the fun of it. I'll stay around until I get a job or file for bankruptcy. Obviously, no chance in RL, still no job, no money, blah blah blah.....

As I type this, I am downloading the PTR client. Heck, I could type War and Peace in the time it is taking to do this download. I wanna at least get a peek at the upcoming content. I am sure once the new expansion hits, providing I can buy it, it will be like when TBC came out and all the lewt I busted my fat hinney to get will become history.

Some of my old friends in-game are looking to transfer to a server that is more competitive. Others are taking advantage of the PVE to PVP transfer option Blizzard is now offering. I wish all of them luck and I will miss them, but given my finances, paying for a character transfer is not gonna happen. I'd rather stick with my casual hordie friends on my current server anyway. I am sure at some point, the subscriber base will start to shrink. I hope when that happens and servers start being phased out, guilds will be allowed to stay together.

No comments: