Thursday, February 26, 2009

Well, in the immortal word's of someone in Monty Python, "I'm not quite dead yet!"

Since my account as paid up through May even thou the credit card that pait for it is no more, I have started playing solo again to finish my grind to 80. I realised I was putting a lot of pressure on myself to try and keep up with the uber players in my guild and I just didn't have the free time or the skill to do it. So I am just plodding along at my own pace now and relaxing and enjoying the game more. Sometimes I think I am too goal oriented in WoW as well as the rest of my real life.

So I have dinged 78 today, yay! and did something wierd to my install that cuased all my addons to cease functioning. Had to delete all of them and all the saved variable files and start from scratch! Ack! So as soon as I have my GUI back up to speed, I think I will go back and do the instances I skipped.

WotLK is boggling my mind... there seems to just be SOOOOOO much to do with all the achievments that are out there. I doubt I'll ever finish even a fraction of them, but at least I am having a good time. I do miss raiding, but we'll see how long this holds my interest.

On a personal note, little in my real life has changed, but I still need to do SOMETHING to relax, so WoW it is!

No comments: