Sunday, July 20, 2008

No news is...well...no news

Sorry, I haven't posted much here recently. The last few days I have been bedridden with a come-and-go fever of 102+ I feel almost human for the moment though. Hope I can get get back to playing soon. I am on antibiotics and painkillers and only my pharmacist alone knows what else.

I pulled my old alliance toons out of the guild they were in. It is a great guild but I didn't feel like I was contributing anything to justify my presence. I hope to tweak one of them when I get back playing and am toying with some ideas of what to do with her. With a little work, she would very ready for some of the more advanced content now available. Just not sure how much I can do on the ally side when my primary focus has been on this Tankadin of mine.

On a somber note, it may all be an exercise in futility if I don't find a solution of my employment/income woes. My WoW account is good til next month, but I may not be in a position to continue playing after that. Why do the simplest things have to be complex at times.

No comments: