Sunday, May 25, 2008

Well, I survived the weekend in Healer mode. It went mostly as I expected. Once I adjusted to the changes to the interface, it all sorta settled in. Of course, it was made easier by the fact I was with very skilled people and the fact I have plenty of experience healing on my Ally Shammy. Now if I can just get some luck in some drops occuring! Several trips to see the Prince in Kara AND Mags, and still waiting on the rest of my T4. Oh well. Need the experience badly. I guess when it comes to MMO's, I am a slow learner.

Of course, I may be using up all my luck. Tried MgT tonight after Mags (I had respecced back to Tank), after never even making it to the 1st boss in the PUG's I joined and thou there were numorous wipes, several of my causing, we made it through. The reward for my efforts? I rolled a 100 on a Phoenix Hatchling drop. Well, at least he goes well with Attumen's Horse.

No comments: