Tuesday, June 10, 2008

And the wheels keep spinning

Hi there! Don't know how many actually read this but sorry I haven't updated in awhile. I wish there was a counter addon in blogger. I am curious by nature.

Real life drama. Won't go into a lot of details other than to say the welware of children are involved and that trump's all other considerations. But with all the stress that generates, it makes the WoW time I get even more precious.

And I have been busy. Exalted with the Scryers and Netherwing, Revered with Keepers of Time, several drops from Kara, a 100 babge purchase and a slew of dailies to generate the gold to pay for all the enchanments has left me ready to explore new (for me) content. ZA, here I come! (I can almost hear my guildies groaning :) )


I started using several now mods that have helped me a LOT. Healbot for starters. I used this mod ages ago when I was playing a Restro Shammy but wow, has it improved. I frankly think it should be required for raiding just like Omen or any other must have mod. The other one I would recomend for tanks is called Tankpoints. It calculates aviodance stats, and displays a hit table and allows you to explore all sorts of "what if" situations. It have been a godsend as I try and get this toon on par with the rest of my guild.

Now I could only improve the player some. I accepted that I was never gonna be the best player in the world, but I was always able to feel like I could hold my own til I started runing this toon around. Maybe I am getting old and slow or something, but I just don't seem sharp like I feel I should. It's damned frustrating and I can only guess it is annoying to those I play with. I just keep hoping I am like the kid on the short yellow bus and in time, I will get it.

1 comment:

kdmbennett said...

I use a free counter from Sitemeter for my blog. Google Analytics is ok too but the reports were *way* over my head!

~Gorgo