Saturday, June 14, 2008

Growing Up

Well, I made my first visit to Zul'Aman this week. I mean my first visit on any toon. It was fun seeing some new scenery and was more than a little intimidating. I wasn't prepared for the pace of it! real go go go stuff! I did some of my usual boneheaded stuff, but all in all was rather pleased with how the recent equipment upgrades worked out. My guildies deserved kudos for helping me start to get up to speed, I probably owe them all a little towards their repair bills. I'll get better guys, I know it.

To reward my efforts, I left with good addition to my healing set, Chestplate of Hidden Purpose which I promptly socketed and enchanted to use in Kara :) Oh yeah, I hit exalted with them too last night :) Amineh has now passed either of my old alliance toons in terms of progression. I lay the blame for this solely on my guild, Mediocrity in Motion, the best, most helpful, and fun guild on Skywall.

No comments: